Investigator Database Highlights
Start Simplifying Site Identification Now!
- Search an Exhaustive Collection of Public Data
- Leverage Your Historical Site/Investigator Data
- Search & Filter Sites and Investigators
- Save Site/Investigator Collections
- Identify Sites Through Study Start-Up
- Speed SFQs & Enhance Site/Investigator Data
- Multilingual Translation Support
- 24/7 Help Desk (Email/Phone Support)
- Find Global Sites and Investigators with Ease
- Quickly Identify Relevant Sites and Investigators
- Reuse Site and Investigator Collections
- Save 25% on Patient Enrollment Costs
- Avoid Delays and Shorten Activation Time by 8 Months
- Reduce Risk of Site Failure by Identifying the Best-Fit Sites
Identify investigators and sites from accredited public sources like clinicaltrials.gov, NIHR, and PubMed among others—providing detailed records for over 300,000 investigators and 100,000 sites.
- Import historical investigator and site data to build a proprietary database tailored to your research requirements.
- Search TI DataPool’s extensive database, and filter results based on study-specific parameters—including, but not limited to, geographical location, therapeutic area, training, past experience in clinical trials, and contact information—to find the best-fit sites.
- Create collections of investigators and sites to aid in future site identification efforts and to expedite feasibility.
- Send data to TI Feasibility to start sending site feasibility questionnaires and send response data back to TI DataPool to further enhance site and investigator data for future studies.
- Ensure efficiency in your patient enrollment budget by identifying best-fit sites to lower risks of failed sites