10+ years of e-clinical solutions innovation. Millions of documents processed. Thousands of active eTMFs. One "author-to-archive platform" for your clinical documents.
- Audit Module for Sponsor Oversight
- Mobile CRA Reconciliation, eTMF Document Capture and Processing, and Content Collaboration
- Document Auto-Naming and Auto-Routing
- Predictive Insights
- Configurable KPIs
- Configurable Dashboards and Reporting
- Powerful Document Search
- Trial Correspondence/Email Capture
- Query Management
Worried about content and data spread across different systems?
Trial Interactive Highlights
Automatically classifies documents using machine learning and statistical methods, providing the most likely match and learning from that selection to bulk classify the TMF.
Shows all draft, in progress, and final documents with missing documents and completeness triggers at a glance to help you stay proactive in managing eTMF health.
The mobile myTI app and web-based CRA view simplify the reconciliation process for the CRA on-the-go.
Provides drag and drop of documents to folders and placeholders for easy assignment and classification.
Flexible views with column selection, advanced filters, saving and sharing, and export capabilities. Configure your own custom reports based on your study-specific needs for every grid view in TI.
Improve collaboration with the ability to version and compare documents.
Bulk document import and "code as you go," providing a simpler way to upload documents for QC.
- Flexible and Configurable to Requirements
- Expedites Site Activation and Document Work Streams
- Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Workflows
- Mobile eTMF, CRA Reconciliation, and Document Collaboration
- Fast Implementation and User Onboarding/Adoption
- 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, ERES, GxP/GCP, GAMP 5, and GDPR Compliant
Go Remote with Trial Interactive