Slick UI/UX Enhancements
Improved navigation, simplified and easy-to-click menus and icons, quick insights, and more.
Quick views of rooms/studies with improved, actionable study/room metrics.
Additional document manipulation options, along with annotation and redaction features.
Consolidated view of outstanding tasks, queries, courses, and notifications.
Enhanced Global Search
Everything on one screen: search full-text and metadata, apply filters, save configurations, and perform actions right from the results panel.
Enhanced eTMF Views
Site and country views showing the complete folder structure appropriate to each country and site with a working area for new documents.
Improved Completeness View
Upgraded split view enables users to drag and drop content into placeholders to speed up coding and simplify classification.
Queries display in a panel alongside documents with quick and easy new query creation and response via web, mobile (myTI), or email.
Bulk import and code as you go. Selectively code different document types with different metadata as documents are bulk uploaded.
Duplicate Documents Check
Check for duplicate documents by 'checksum'—advanced document check for document similarities for all documents sent to any Trial Interactive inbox.
Improved help system with training videos, articles, job aids, and contact support.
Study Start-Up Enhancements
Improved site profile layout. Improved dashboards showing progress and estimated dates. Single Sign-On supported across Trial Interactive with directory sync support to a customer’s Active Directory.
TI Docs – Integrated Electronic Content Management (ECM)
- Collaborative authoring, annotation, comments/responses, and simultaneous editing for all MS Office document types.
- Check-in and check-out with named versions and document status.
- SOP and policy documentation, standard clinical review and approval, and ad-hoc selection of users for each step.
- Map content to a compliance LMS (TI GlobalLearn) for SOP review and approval cycles.
- Simplified document templates for creating new content.
- E-Signatures for workflow approval at each step (DocuSign, Adobe Sign, and Trial Interactive eSign).