For Trial Interactive's new and existing eTMF customers.
Mana RBM Expands Remote Trial Management with TransPerfect's Trial Interactive E-Clinical Platform
- Storage of redacted subject source documents
- Access for all CRAs to do remote and central monitoring to the portal
- A dedicated study email to send documents to the portal inbox
- iOS and Android mobile app, myTI, to scan documents and directly upload them to the study portal
- Access to controlled direct upload by site personnel where only their respective Site Files can be viewed
- The ability to fax documents directly to the portal
Listen to our own Trial Interactive President, Michael Smyth and MANA RBM's, Penelope Manasco, MD. discuss how to start enabling remote operations.
We were up and running in two weeks with Trial Interactive. This also coincided with a 48-hour MHRA approval after final protocol submission. Our CRO/Sponsor team and partnership with Trial Interactive made it possible to expedite this critical, time-sensitive research.
In today’s world every sponsor needs the capability for a complete remote approach to trial conduct, including document collection and management. Trial Interactive has helped us enable a critical piece of remote trial management: visibility into all documents needed to remotely oversee a clinical trial.