TI DataPool is an investigator database that expedites site identification and selection. Leverage your own historical data in combination with other public sources for a deep repository of investigator and site information around the world. DataPool enables sponsors and CROs to execute targeted investigator and site searches based on specific criteria such as therapeutic area, geography and clinical trial experience, among others. Once sites and investigators are identified, selected investigators and sites can be then be added the TI E-Feasibility to manage the feasibility questionnaire process.
Your Site Data Source
- Easily search, identify, and qualify sites around the world.
- Access 3rd party sources: TI DataPool contains PubMed, SNOMED, and Sunshine Act sources.
- Easily migrate data: With simple migration of site data from your existing systems and sources, you instantly gain a rich repository of site data that includes your historical and proprietary data.
- Integrate your work streams: Full integration with E-Feasibility, Study Start Up, and eTMF creates a seamless process to site activation.
- Collect survey results from sites and save them to the data pool for future site searches and comparisons.
- Get access to important info like CVs and medical licenses and review key data like historical site metrics and projections.
- Reduce the cycle from SITE ID through site qualification and activation.
The Trial Interactive platform complies with all current and emerging regulations
including 21 CFR Part 11, ERES, ANNEX 11, GxP, and GDPR.
Identify Sites Faster!